MancMade™ is an established brand, business and creative platform which is continuing to go from strength to strength. We have a combined social media following of circa 20k people who not only follow our feeds but actively engage with the brand and our events. We have worked hard to establish the MancMade™ festivals, held at 53Two, as a hugely popular fixture on the Manchester arts scene.
We are excited to be moving on into other mediums with the recently launched MancMade™ Podcast, backed by media giant Global, available for download from the 26th October. We have some incredible Manchester trailblazers giving up their time to share amazing stories, spoken word artist ARGH KiD, UKFast CEO Lawrence Jones, Ex Manchester Lord Mayor Carl Austen-Behan and Commonwealth Boxing Champ Stacey Copeland are just some of the amazing interviews we can’t wait for you to hear over the next few weeks.
But that’s not enough……
MancMade™ has big plans – we work with some incredible Manchester talent, from individuals to well established businesses, and its become obvious that some of that talent is anxious to get more involved and achieve much more. This has led to the launch of The MancMade™ Network!
The MancMade™ Network is a real opportunity for us to offer a limited number of members dedicated, adaptive and tailored long-term support and promotion which maximises their potential reach and engagement as a valued MancMade™ Network member.
The benefits of joining The MancMade™ Network are:
1. We will provide you with a dedicated page on the MancMade™ website detailing who you are, what you do and how to contact you. In addition we will provide a link to your dedicated page on The MancMade™ Network landing page. The first 25 members will be listed as Founder Members
2. We will actively create tailored engagement for members across our social media channels. You provide us with your personal needs and we’ll do the rest!
3. Inclusion as a sponsor for any MancMade™ event or promotion by default, under the banner of The MancMade™ Network. We’re already planning a full programme of events throughout 2019 so this means that you’ll be promoted at every event
4. 25% discount on all MancMade™ Advertising rates.
5. 1 FREE ticket to each and every MancMade™ event. With discount on additional tickets.
6. Preferential pricing from our MancMade™ Partners. Currently this includes a partner who provides a huge range of hosting solutions and another who can help reduce your gas and electric bills (business only). We are actively speaking to other companies that can offer our members even more value added products and services.
7. Access to members only Facebook networking group.
8. Member only events. Social and business related.
9. Exclusive ‘member only’ Special Offers.
10. Limited membership numbers.
MancMade™ will always promote new and emerging Manchester based talent for Free (add #MancMade on social media and we’ll always engage), that’s been the ethos since day one and is something of which we’re immensely proud.
We believe that The MancMade™ Network is an important ‘next step’ in our evolution as a Manchester based promoter of Manchester talent. We believe in the value of MancMade™ talent and we want to demonstrate that belief in our most valued members through The MancMade™ Network!
So, as an initial offer to those businesses and individuals that have already seen the value and engaged with the MancMade™ community we’re offering the following options: –
- A monthly membership fee of only £49. Rolling monthly agreement.
- Special Offer; If you pay for 3 months upfront we’ll discount this to £125 (£41.66 per month). Expires: 30/11/2018
- Special Offer; The first 10 to pay 12 months upfront (£500, based on the above Special Offer) will be also be our exclusive sponsors for our “When Words Collide” spoken word/poetry night on the 16th November and the 3 day MancMade™ Festival in December (19-21st)
Please feel to contact me personally on 07515 390401 if you’d like to discuss in more detail how membership of The MancMade™ Network will benefit you or your business.
Alternatively, you can sign up to The MancMade™ Network below and we’ll be in touch asap.